Friday, May 30, 2008

MUSIC REVIEW: The Fray

"HOW TO SAVE A LIFE"

Released: September 13, 2005
Label: Sony

Carolyn: Which song to do you like better, "Cable Car" or "How to Save a Life"?
Byron: They're essentially the same song.
C: Yeah, I know.
B: I guess I like "How to Save a Life" better. It's their best song. They'll never write a better song, which is sad because it sucks.

Carolyn: How is my review so far?
Laura: Good, but you could hate on The Fray in more detail.
C: What do you think about The Fray?
L: It makes me want to, like, eat a Warm Delight and look at myself in the mirror and cry. That's probably what their target demographic does. I dunno. Maybe that's too mean. maybe I'm just afraid of my feelings.

Jessie: What do you think of The Fray?
Carolyn: What can I say, really? They are to music what Dan Brown is to literature. That's not a very creative or particularly funny analogy. I dunno. They're just a drop in the bucket of bad music these days.
J: Yeah. Just another jetski on top of an endangered manatee.

No comments: